On 18/11/2013 22:21, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 09:10:34PM +0100, David Ostrovsky wrote:
Lionel Elie Mamane wrote on Mon Nov 18 09:32:57 PST 2013
On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 06:10:34PM +0100, Fernand Vanrie wrote:
yep conversions are not the problem, its the exiting code who is
broken in many places ?
What exiting code?
This Basic-Macros excerpt:
oDlg.getControl("myDateField").date = CDatetoIso(now())
was broken in LibreOffice 4.1.1. The only known migration path is to
adjust all broken places with:
REM broken oDlg.getControl("myDateField").date = CDatetoIso(now())
dim oDat as new com.sun.star.util.Date
     with oDat
      .day = Day(now)
      .month = Month(now)
      .year = Year(now)
     end with
     oDlg.getControl("myDateField").date = oDat
Now, if you have thousands LoC of Basic Macros, ...
I had understood "exiting code" as the return value of a procedure, so
I was completely lost as to what was meant. I now understand that
Fernand meant "exiSting" code, where code is not a value (a number /
string), but a piece of program.

On a sidenote,

oDlg.getControl("myDateField").date = CDatetoIso(now())

can be replaced by

oDlg.getControl("myDateField").date = CDateToUnoDate(now())
Lionel,

Do you mean dat going back to

dlg.getControl("myDateField").date as Isovalue and adding a dlg.getControl("myDateField").cdate is
not option anymore ?