On 18/11/2013 18:02, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 03:43:10PM +0100, Thomas Krumbein wrote:
Am 15.11.2013 15:35, schrieb Jan Holesovsky:
Thomas Krumbein píše v Pá 15. 11. 2013 v 13:43 +0100:
Well, this change was a small technical thing - but with a very big
influence on typical market applications. Every custom macro application
with dialogs or forms for user interfaces is influenced if dialogs/forms
using Date/time fields.
Have you filed a bugreport, please?  A minimal example of the macro that
fails would be most appreciated.
Well - it´s not a bug, because you mentioned the change in release-notes
of version 4.1.
What´s happend, you can read my article on my homepage. It is in german
language but I am sure, you get the context ;)
http://www.mic-consulting.de/index.php/opersource/api-makros-libo-aoo/10-datumsfelder-geaendert-in-lo-4-1-1
I took a look; since ... 4.1.2? 4.1.3? not sure anymore, you can also
use:

  CDateFromUnoDate
  CDateFromUnoTime
  CDateFromUnoDateTime
  CDateToUnoDate
  CDateToUnoTime
  CDateToUnoDateTime

to replace

  CDateFromIso
  CDateToIso
Lionel,
yep conversions are not the problem, its the exiting code who is broken in many places ?

can you restore the "Date" property as a ISO value and add a extra property "Cdate" then no code is broken ?

Greetz

Fernand