2013/10/31 Stephan Bergmann <sbergman@redhat.com>

That's a consequence of <
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/4-0-new-features-and-fixes/#C.2B.2B_UNO_language_binding_and_URE_libraries>
"Base-line Windows / C++ compiler upgraded to Visual Studio 2010 [...]
runtime libraries for Visual Studio 2008 (msvcr90.dll) are no longer
bundled."

Yes, but I provide this dll in my extension.

Short of recompiling your extension against the LO 4 baseline, another
option might be to tell users of your extension to first download and
install the old MS runtime libraries on their system (which are available
from MS, IIUC).

I tried to install MS runtime libraires (
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5582) but the
problem still occurs (uno.exe reports runtime error).
On the same computer my extension works fine with AOO4.

The only issue is to recompile ?