Salaam,

I'm using "Microsoft Windows 7", but other users using "Ubuntu Linux"
reported similar problems.

Hossein

2013/10/29 Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny@eglug.org>

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 03:48:01PM +0330, Hossein Noorikhah wrote:
Hi,

Starting with version LibreOffice 3.6, we had some issues with Arabic
text
rendering in LibreOffice. These issues got worse starting LO 4.0. I hoped
that patches which some developers provided [1], may fix the bugs. But
right now I'm using LO v4.1.2.3 and nearly most of the problems that have
been fixed in OpenOffice versions prior to 3.0 are now visible again.

For example these are serious and were all fixed prior to OpenOffice 3.0:

1. Text rendering cuts and continues out of the border. (attached
picture 1)

On what OS is that?

Regards,
Khaled