Film investments

[](http://notcancy.org/5036/2013/2527/11/?action=1&tag=longbridge10b&email=lib
reoffice@lists.freedesktop.org&url=http://niche.me.uk)

Offering the potential for stellar returns as well as the excitement of being
involved in the dynamic and glamorous movie industry, films can provide a
unique and potentially lucrative investment opportunity.

Earn Royalties for 25 years

Unique investment with low entry level

Opportunity to appear in a major film production as an extra or spend the day
on set watching the filming

A listed cast of Hollywood stars

Request our free no obligation film investment brochure

[](http://notcancy.org/5120/2013/3593/11/?action=1&tag=longbridge10b&email=lib
reoffice@lists.freedesktop.org&url=http://niche.me.uk)

_** if you feel you have received this email in error, please simply hit REPLY
& SEND. Thanks!_