On 11/10/13 09:00, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
Because we (intend to) have platforms where we need a
"stripped down" LibreOffice

I used to think so too (and still do). But now I think that should be
handled during packaging, not during building. That puts the burden on
the packagers of such stripped-down versions, where it should be,
instead of making it possible to *build* (and fail building) LO in
hundreds of different ways, which puts the birder on the source code
maintainers.

no, the problem is that there are independent conditionals determining
whether something should be built, and whether the same thing should be
packaged.  there should be only one conditional to guard both building
and packaging.