Hi Brennan,

Norbert Thiebaud píše v Ne 06. 10. 2013 v 00:48 +0200:

Hi, I have finally gotten some time to work on this and I am happy to say my
library is now integrated with the build of libreoffice that I have on my
desktop, and embedded fonts in EOT format appear to be working. This should
unblock correct .pub and .ppt importing.

I just need to know where I can host my external library (libeot) that this
depends on in such a way that libreoffice can download it during the build
process.

We can host your git repo on our gerrit, like we already do for other
lib like libmspub for instance.
I'm on the road right now, but next week I should be able to arrange that

And of course, can host the source tarball on

 http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/

easily too :-)  Just poke the list with the version you need to put
there + md5, and we'll take care of that.

All the best,
Kendy