On 30/09/13 11:21, julien2412 wrote:
Hello,

About commit 30e72a9a36750b7326803fa8fa1b8d40648e7e89 and, in particular,
to:

- sal_Int32 nWindowWidth = ::std::max( nMinWidth, nBrowserWidth );
- nWindowWidth = ::std::min( nMaxWidth, nBrowserWidth );
+ sal_Int32 nWindowWidth = ::std::min( nMaxWidth, nBrowserWidth );

Matteo Casalin thought (and I agree) that if my changes surely keep the
previous behaviour, the original code might be wrong.
Indeed, it seemed that its aim was to bound nWindowWidth between the maximum
and minimum possible values, but it didn't.
So perhaps it should be:

  sal_Int32 nWindowWidth = ::std::max( nMinWidth, nBrowserWidth );
  nWindowWidth = ::std::min( nMaxWidth, nWindowWidth );

that looks more sensible than the original; although i don't know
anything about this Chart code...