The bug is still there in 4.1.2.2 as far as I can tell.

I can try to create a test case, but the spreadsheet I have right now
is very complicated and proprietary.

There's also a regression where references to CSV sheets give a #REF
rather than a value half the time, which also renders the 4.1 branch
unusable.

Thanks,
Yi

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 1:27 PM, Kohei Yoshida