Hi Liang,

Liang Weike píše v Po 23. 09. 2013 v 09:13 +0800:

When I used the previous libreoffice(3.3, 3.4, etc.) I found the caret
disappeared when inserting a new slide via slide button in the
toolbar. But after I used LO from the version 4.0.1.2 I found the bug
did not appear any more. This bug only exists on Windows platform and
it doesn't exist on Linux platform. I also found its number(43340) on
LO Bugzilla. I'm interested in the solution code for the bug. So is
there anybody who knows the patch for this bug or knows where the
corresponding code is? Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately I don't know what might have fixed that; maybe you'll get
a better advice, but if not, you can at least use git bisect to find out
what fixed that.

First of all, install the 4.0 alphas / betas to see if it was fixed
between the first 4.0 builds - if yes, it limits the time when it was
fixed.  If not, at least the bug says that 3.6.6.2 still had the
problem; in other words, try to limit the versions where the problem
disappeared.

And then git bisect; there are descriptions on the web how to do that,
eg.

http://alblue.bandlem.com/2011/07/git-tip-of-week-git-bisect.html

Unfortunately it will mean a few rebuilds - but should point you the
commit quite reliably when you are bisecting ~recent code.

Hope that helps,
Kendy