On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 10:07:25AM +0100, Richard Hughes <hughsient@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all. I'm the developer for PackageKit and gnome-software. The
community has already written a set of LibreOffice AppData files for
Fedora, would you be interested to including them upstream? This will
allow us to "feature" LibreOffice on the front page in the future.

See http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/appdata/ for more details
about AppStream and AppData. So far hundred of upstream projects have
included AppData files in their tarballs.

The files are here:
https://raw.github.com/hughsie/fedora-appstream/master/appdata-extra/libreoffice-writer.appdata.xml
https://raw.github.com/hughsie/fedora-appstream/master/appdata-extra/libreoffice-base.appdata.xml
https://raw.github.com/hughsie/fedora-appstream/master/appdata-extra/libreoffice-calc.appdata.xml
https://raw.github.com/hughsie/fedora-appstream/master/appdata-extra/libreoffice-draw.appdata.xml
https://raw.github.com/hughsie/fedora-appstream/master/appdata-extra/libreoffice-impress.appdata.xml

But I'm sure these need checking and perhaps needs some more filling
in. If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I guess this could be easyhackified, could you please read
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks/Creating_a_new_Easy_Hack
and do that?

Thanks,

Miklos