BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20130905T080000Z
DTEND:20130905T090000Z
DTSTAMP:20130905T073652Z
ORGANIZER;CN=anitaabdall2011@gmail.com:mailto:anitaabdall2011@gmail.com
UID:3dde67n41dp69k6jjq49cu0mbg@google.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:libreoffice
 @lists.freedesktop.org
CREATED:20130905T073646Z
 , my name is Anita\, female single 23 years of age\, It will be my pleasure
  to know you and cultivate a healthy friendship with you.I have great inter
 est in making new friendship\, my\nhobbies are reading\, traveling\,swimmin
 g and dancing. today i found your e-mail id\, then i took the opportunity t
 o write to you as i will really want us to be good friends and I will so mu
 ch appreciate it if we can click together as one great friend.I will be ver
 y glad if you can contact me thorough my email address\,(anita_12abdalla@ho
 tmail.com) and i will tell you more about myself including with my pictures
  in my next mail Remember the distance\,color or age does not matter but lo
 ve matters a lot in life.\nYours Sincerely\,\nAnita\n\nView your event at h
 ttp://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=M2RkZTY3bjQxZHA2OWs2amp
 xNDljdTBtYmcgbGlicmVvZmZpY2VAbGlzdHMuZnJlZWRlc2t0b3Aub3Jn&tok=MjUjYW5pdGFhY
 mRhbGwyMDExQGdtYWlsLmNvbWI1MTI3MTI4NTFjYjE4Yzc1ZGJjODA3YzdhYjAwODQxYmQ4MDk1
 NDI&ctz=America/New_York&hl=en.
LAST-MODIFIED:20130905T073648Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:0