On Mon, 2013-09-02 at 06:49 -0300, Olivier Hallot wrote:
Hola Juan
Esta és una lista de desarollo de LibreOffice solo en inglés.

@all: Juan is a developer and want to do create a Guarani spell checker
(spoken mostly on Paraguay). So he needs some tutorials and general
documentation.

a) hunspell documentation is at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hunspell/files/Hunspell/Documentation/

b) I think you should contact Keven Scannell who has helped dozens of
minority languages with hunspell spell checkers and under "Abandoned
projects or works in progress" at
http://borel.slu.edu/crubadan/apps.html there is an entry for
"Guaraní, with Iván Prieto Corvalán"

c) For a quick and dirty spellchecking creation you can run
"wordlist2hunspell" from the hunspell package and give it a wordlist and
it'll make a spellchecking dictionary that accepts all those words

Turning the resulting hunspell dictionary into a libreoffice extension
if you want to do that afterwards is fairly easy, you can unzip one of
the examples to see how its done.

C.

Olivier