I,

thanks for helping.

Yes you are right, I'm building from the source tarball...

I will then unpack the dictionaries and help sourecs to the build root...

Will tell if it worked... I was also looking at this thread:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.lfs.beyond.support/47479

That seems to shed some light on the problem... Also using "C:/" paths
instead of "/cygdrive/c" in the script upack-sources when using cygwin it's
problematic...

Cheers

*Flávio Moringa*
Project Leader

Caixa Mágica Software
Energia Open Source
Rua Soeiro Pereira Gomes, Lote 1 - 4.º B,
Edifício Espanha, 1600-196 Lisboa - Portugal
Tel.: +351 217 921 260 Fax: +351 217 921 261
http://www.caixamagica.pt
https://twitter.com/flaviomoringa
https://www.facebook.com/flaviomoringa<https://www.facebook.com/flavio.moringa>
http://pt.linkedin.com/in/flaviomoringa