BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20130823T200000Z
DTEND:20130823T210000Z
DTSTAMP:20130823T200515Z
ORGANIZER;CN=madamanimata6@gmail.com:mailto:madamanimata6@gmail.com
UID:q1eie0rtulrh68n3pu6takd1b4@google.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:libreoffice
 @lists.freedesktop.org
CREATED:20130823T200513Z
 sal to you because i got your contact information from the international di
 rectory in few days ago before i decided to contact you on this magnitude a
 nd lucrative transaction for our future survival in life.\n\nI am Ms. Anima
 ta Francis\; THE FOREIGN ACCOUNT MANAGER\, SOCIETE GENERALE DU BANQUE DE BU
 RKINA (SGBB) i have had the intent to contact you over this financial trans
 action worth the sum of ($1\,700\,000.00) for our success. This is an aband
 oned sum that belongs to one of our bank foreign customers who died along w
 ith his entire family through plane crash disaster since few years ago.\nMe
 anwhile\, i was very fortune to came across the deceased file when i was ar
 ranging the old and abandoned customers files in other to sign and submit t
 o the entire bank management for an official re-documentation and audit of
 the year against 2009.\n\nBe informed clearly that it was stated in our ban
 king rules and regulations which was signed lawfully that if such fund rema
 ins unclaimed till the period of 4years started from the date when the bene
 ficiary died\, the money will be transferred into the treasury as an unclai
 med fund.\n\nAs an honor and advantage bestowed to our foreign customers ba
 se on the rules guiding our bank\, it was stated obviously that if you are
 not a Burkina Faso citizen\, you have the absolute authority to claim the f
 und hence you are a foreigner despite your differences from the country of
 origin of the deceased.\nSo the request of you as a foreigner is necessary
 to apply for the claim and transfer of the fund smoothly into your account
 there in your country\, you will stand as the NEXT BENEFICIARY OR EXTENDED
 RELATIVE to the deceased documentation in our file.\n\nIf you are really su
 re of your trustworthy\, accountability and confidentiality on his transact
 ion\, contact me and agree that you will not change your mind to cheat or d
 isappoint me when the fund have getting into your account. Besides you shou
 ld not entertain any fear because i am sure of the success as an insider in
  the bank ok.\n\nPlease reply with the assurance\, include your private inf
 ormation\nions as stated below is very necessary for facilitate an easy com
 munication in this transaction. As soon as you reply\, i will inform you on
  the next step to follow in order to finalize this project immediately.\n\n
 1) Your Full Name:-........\n2) Your Age:-......\n3) Your Cell Phone Number
 :-......\n4) Your Country:-........\n5) Your Occupation:-.......\n6) Scan c
 opy of your nation identity card:-.....\n7) Your Private E-mail ....\n\nHer
 e is my private address: madamanimata@yahoo.com\n\nYours sincerely\nMs.Anim
 ata Francis\nView your event at http://www.google.com/calendar/event?action
 =VIEW&eid=cTFlaWUwcnR1bHJoNjhuM3B1NnRha2QxYjQgbGlicmVvZmZpY2VAbGlzdHMuZnJlZ
 WRlc2t0b3Aub3Jn&tok=MjMjbWFkYW1hbmltYXRhNkBnbWFpbC5jb21jYTA0NmI2MWE5ZWE0MDE
 3ZDQ0Zjg2Zjg5MzdjZGNiN2E4ZTk0ZTE5&ctz=America/New_York&hl=en.
LAST-MODIFIED:20130823T200513Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED