BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20130822T093000Z
DTEND:20130822T103000Z
DTSTAMP:20130822T092609Z
ORGANIZER;CN=brownpulled@gmail.com:mailto:brownpulled@gmail.com
UID:53i2d9a6c6tbcrf6dl3epdqo5s@google.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:libreoffice
 @lists.freedesktop.org
CREATED:20130822T092606Z
  to you\, and I believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish be
 fore I will die.\n\nI am Mrs. Alison Christia\, I am 58 years old\, I am su
 ffering from a long time cancer of the breast. From all indication my condi
 tion is really deteriorating\, and my doctors have courageously advised me
 that I may not live beyond next month\, this is because the cancer stage ha
 s reached a critical stage.\n\nI was brought up in a motherless babys home\
 , and was married to my late husband for twenty years with only one survivi
 ng daughter and she is under-age. my husband was avery successful business
 man in Gold\, but Unfortunately my husband died in a fatal Auto accident.\n
 Since his death I decided not to re-marry\, I sold all my inherited belongi
 ngs and deposited all the sum of $1.9million dollars with a Financial Compa
 ny.\n\nPresently\, this money is still in their custody\, and the managemen
 t just wrote\nme as the legitimate depositor to inform me of the maturity d
 ate of my deposit or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to
 receive it on my behalf since I can not come over as a result of my illness
 \, or they get it confiscated.\n\ni am from FRANCE\, but i resided with my
 husband in west africa\, but Presently\, I'm in the UNITED KINDOM where I h
 ave been undergoing treatment in the hospital. I have since lost my ability
  to talk loud and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to
 live.\nIt is my last wish to see that my fund is invested in any charity or
 ganization of your choice and proceeds distribution among the charity organ
 ization\, the motherless baby's orphanage homes.\n\nI must let you know tha
 t this was a very hard decision\, but I had to take a bold step towards thi
 s issue because I have no further option. I hope you will help see my last
 wishes come true.\n\nAs soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the c
 ontact of the Financial Company. I will also issue you a letter of authorit
 y\, which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds.\nPlease
 assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hope to hear fr
 om you soonest.\nPlease kindly write me on alisonchrist25@gmail.com\nYours
 Faithfully\,\nAlison Christia\nView your event at http://www.google.com/cal
 endar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NTNpMmQ5YTZjNnRiY3JmNmRsM2VwZHFvNXMgbGlicmVvZmZ
 pY2VAbGlzdHMuZnJlZWRlc2t0b3Aub3Jn&tok=MjEjYnJvd25wdWxsZWRAZ21haWwuY29tZTZlY
 zhiMTdhZGVmYTcxNTJkZDM5NjI0ZTE5YmYzN2Q0MDI1Mzg2Ng&ctz=America/New_York&hl=e
 n.
LAST-MODIFIED:20130822T092607Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:0