On 19/08/13 11:38, Gergő Mocsi wrote:
Hi all,
this is my weekly report.
UI:
Menu and ModalDialog was replaced by a tab in Tools/Options, and it's
called Basic IDE Option.
ListBox: left arrow dismisses the dialog when the cursor goes beyond
the do
good
, right arrow dismissed when cursor reaches the next line.
when it reaches the end of the line ? surely the code complete box
should disappear when the cursor skips past the last typed letter

e.g. aVar.semiComple[]

[] represents the cursor

when you enter a right arrow the cursor should travel to where-ever it
needs to go ( newline or next position, this depends on the content of
the line ) and the codecompletion should cease and the box dismissed
Function "Autocorrect Keywords" was renamed to "Autocorrection",
because it autocorrects not just keywords but the UNO variables also
(now, I'm working on to autocomplete procedures, other types, like
String, Boolean, etc. ).
like I said a good first step would be local ( or module ) scope
variables that are declared, not sure why this is causing problems (
those variables should be available from the parsed info )
Autoclose procedures: cursor is places inside the completed sub/function.
Code:
CodeCompleteWindow::ResizeListBox:
Function was simplified, I've introduced some constants, and the
position+size calculation is completely done by this( the initial text
selection is passed in as a parameter).I
I'll have a look at the new routines as soon as possible.

We really need to clean this up as soon as possible, I really want this
committed to master quick so that we can progress to the next steps (
and I think some discussion on the list would be helpful about that )
However to aid that discussion I think having the experimenal feature in
place to help show what is possible would be really useful

Noel