Hi All,

I submitted 3 patches today from different local branches but unfortunately I think that changes carried over to different branches so I may have committed the same changes multiple times. Apologies to whoever has to review those :-/

I think the wiki just needs a bit of clarification for noobs using multiple branches like me as the instructions don't warn about things like double submitting changes if you commit multiple changes from different branches.

For instance: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/5381/

I only wanted ruler.hxx, dialogs.hrc and ruler.src included on this one but apparently CalcCommands snuck in there as well which I had changed on a different branch and already committed the patch on a different local branch.

Thanks and apologies.

Best,
Joel

  Commit Message
  Side-by-Side Unified
  M include/svtools/ruler.hxx
+2, -2 Side-by-Side Unified
  M include/svx/dialogs.hrc
+3, -2 Side-by-Side Unified
  M officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI/CalcCommands.xcu
+7, -1 Side-by-Side Unified
  M svx/source/dialog/ruler.src
+4, -4 Side-by-Side Unified

+16, -9