Hi all,
I just submitted a patch to gerrit, forgot to "nextchange", made a small unrelated typo fix and pushed it to master, which resulted in pushing to master also the patch which was standing in gerrit :(

That patch (namely: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5372 ) passes make check, so I'm quite confident that it is OK, but I might have overlooked something. In particular, there's a change in:

sw/source/core/fields/cellfml.cxx

which I would like to be reviewed:

-        if( COMPARE_EQUAL == rNm.CompareTo( pFmt->GetName(),
pFmt->GetName().Search( 0x0a ) ) &&
+        if ( rNm.startsWith(pFmt->GetName().getToken(0, 0x0a)) &&

whose rationale is: Search returns STRING_NOTFOUND in case of no match, so I think that in that case all of GetName() would be compared. Using getToken should grant the same result in the new OUString code.
There could be more, in any case.

How should I proceed? Leave everything as is, revert the patch through gerrit, other?

Thanks in advance
Matteo