Hi Alex,

Alex Ivan wrote (09-08-13 19:52)

Actually, while the code is not shared, they are both stored
in the same file, autotbl.fmt. The file contains all of the
atributes, both those that are common and those which are
specific to Writer/Calc.

OK, clear.

That is the reason why at some
point I had lost the table styles, since i wasn't loading all of
these.

;)

The default styles can be kept in that file, while the user
defined styles (or, maybe the ones used in the document,
regardless of them being user defined or not) can be stored
in the document itself.

That would seem the best way of
both keeping the existing functionality and having proper
table styles.

You mean having the existing functionality in Calc and the proper table styles in Writer, I guess? That currently Writer and Calc share the same autoformat info is nice of course, but IMO that can be sacrificed without problem in favour of the new table styles.

Thanks for your explanation!
Cor

--
 - Cor Nouws