Sorry, I'm new here. I'll begin as a new topic to be more relevant.

--
Wagner Macedo

On 9 August 2013 12:00, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman@redhat.com> wrote:

So, when sending a mail to this list, please consider:

* Did I chose a subject line that makes it likely that people to whom the
mail is relevant do read the mail while people to whom it is irrelevant
skip it?

* If I references a bug ID out of context, do I give enough context to the
reader to make it meaningful (e.g., by stating the title of the bug in
addition to the ID)?

* If I reference an entity that is available on the web, do I make it easy
for the reader to access that entity, by giving a working URL for it?

Stephan