Thanks, Caolan.
I found what you mean.
So all the 'GetPresentation' end up in the same 'Organizer' tab for all the
items or each one is found in some other UI dialog ?
When I said "ENUM" I meant the "SfxItemPresentation" ENUM that is inputted
to the function..
I didn't find much documentation on what the different values mean.
Best,
       Adam Fyne
        Office: +972-77-517-5008
       Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Blog