Hello.

As I found, LibreOffice community suddenly ditched support for Mac OS X @
PowerPC since version 4.1.0. Specifically, it has been done with the
following two commits by plain removal of code:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=7aa6f1b01481c1d0f1a12f56ad197c797056c37b

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=d8842c2221cb5e6ea958381f9dcd76d9bb9bbafc

Can you please explain, why is it needed to drop? How does such removal
help LibreOffice? Can you please tell, which new features / bug fixes are
impossible to implement due to presence of lines you removed? Why is
removing OS X @ PowerPC important? Why such awful decision has been made?
Where can I read any related discussion about this decision?

Thanks.