GMX File Storage
The New Online Storage

NBAD BANK wants to share a file/folder with
you in a GMX File Storage directory. This e-mail enables you to
access NBAD BANK�s file share.

NBAD BANK has added this personal message:
Dear Friend,

This letter must come to you as a surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and
become great friends and business partners.
I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal;

I am Mr. Abdulla Al Otaiba, Senior General Manager of Domestic Banking Division , National Bank of
Abu-Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,

I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business
opportunity in my department,There are huge sum of money ($60.6 Million USD) by which i want to
transfer out to your account as a foreginer The fund will be transfer to your any bank account of
your choice and sharing shall be 50/50%, If you are interested and can do things confidential
kindly get back to me for more details. send your reply to Pvt email : a.otaibabdulla@outlook.com
Thanks God Bless,
Best Regards
 Mr. Abdulla Al Otaiba

To accept the invitation, just click the following link:
NBAD
(https://storage-eu.gmx.com/guest?path=NBAD%20from%20nbad55%40gmx.us&token=00BE44618E2F2B8C&mandant=04&product=gmxcom&locale=en_US&viewType=0)

You may also enter this link directly into your browser by
copying the following URL into the address field:
https://storage-eu.gmx.com/guest?path=NBAD%20from%20nbad55%40gmx.us&token=00BE44618E2F2B8C&mandant=04&product=gmxcom&locale=en_US&viewType=0

You don't have your own GMX File Storage? Discover all its
exciting features. Free!
http://filestorage.gmx.com/?mc=fs@mail.lp@fs