On 2013-07-29 15:31, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
However, I do not know how to trigger that (Windows-specific anyway)
code, but I would like to be able to verify that the new code works as
intended (whether or not the old code did) before backporting this to
libreoffice-4-0 and -4-1.

Normally, those messages would be used by the Windows context menu stuff
to run commands for individual files e.g. PRINT and OPEN.

But it looks like our file associations are configured to simply exec()
a new copy of LibreOffice.

Is that something I could easily change locally (where?), to see whether the context menu stuff would then trigger the code in question?

Stephan