On 2013-07-19 20:31, Gergő Mocsi wrote:
Hi all,
this day I've started to implement the cache fo Code Completition in Basic IDE. I've created a file codecompletecache.hxx in include/basic, and the implementation is placed in basic/source/classes/codecompletecache.cxx. The problem is teh following: I use a function called CodeCompleteDataCache GetCodeCompleteDataFromParse();, defined in file include/basic/sbmod.hxx (it's a public member of SbModule), and it's used to extract the data out from parsing. GetCodeCompleteDataFromParse() is being called from file basctl/source/basicide/baside2b.cxx. When I type make basic, that works, but when I compile the basctl module, it give me link error on CodeCompleteDataCache class's function. My working progress ca be found here:http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/log/?h=feature/gsoc-basic-ide-completion-and-other-bits . Can anybody tell me a solution to this problem?

In the file called
    tree/basctl/Library_basctl.mk
after the line

|   $(eval $(call gb_Library_use_libraries,basctl,\
try adding a line
   basic \