Not trying to hijack this thread but what does one need to do to become a
daily build provider?

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Thorsten Behrens <
thb@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Alexander Thurgood wrote:
Have the OSX daily builds stopped working, or are we out of resources ?

Hi Alex,

we still have:

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-4-0/MacOSX-Intel@27-OSX_10.7.0-gcc_4.2.1_llvm/

, I was moving, so had to switch off my box, hopefully back online in
a bit. Beyond that, probably worth asking one of the several Mac bot
admins if enabling daily build uploads would be ok with them.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten