This week I only did debugging. Configuration management code is a little
complicated. I could handle it mostly. Learned a lot about about
configuration process now. I know where is the config codes mostly. But I
don't know how to use it. Also there was no good internet access this week.
I couldn't asked as much information this week.

As I understand:
-configmgr/source stores codes for taking settings from configxmls,
-unotools/source/config stores configmgr, and other cxx files. They handle
settings to use on other parts of the code.
-configmgr and configItem are important for using the config files in other
files.

I will take save options for the first. There are some questions for this
week I will deal:
-What is XNameAccess and why we use it? (It is not quite important I think
but I may need it.)
-Why some cxx files have cfgmgr.cxx in includes and others don't? What is
the difference of them?
-What "notify" methods do and how this aspects the behavior of program?
-Should I need new cxx files for every single options group? Or how much I
need them in case of ?
-Which part of code I should use for my project? (I think I need to look
around configmgr.cxx on /unotools)
-How options dialog saves new options? Which part of the code it uses? (I
assume it is same file which loades the settings. And probably I should
really look into configmgr.cxx)

Best,

--
Efe Gürkan YALAMAN