BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20130705T190000Z
DTEND:20130705T200000Z
DTSTAMP:20130705T185841Z
ORGANIZER;CN=mr.ahismail01@gmail.com:mailto:mr.ahismail01@gmail.com
UID:4vi5hfldbsbfn7se5agtncstfc@google.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:libreoffice
 @lists.freedesktop.org
CREATED:20130705T185840Z
 uagadougou\, Burkina Faso.\n\n\nDear Friend.\n\nI know that this mail will
 come to you as a surprise. I am the Chief Auditor in Bank of Africa (BOA).I
  Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am
  about to Repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.\n\nI n
 eed your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $27.2 million immedia
 tely to your account. The money has been dormant for years in our Bank here
  without any body coming for it.\n\nI want to release the money to you as t
 he nearest person to our deceased customer because the owner of the account
  died along with his supposed next of kin in an air Crash since July 2003.\
 n\nSo this is the reason why I contacted you\, so that the bank can release
  the money to the nearest person to deceased customer. However\, if you can
  permit me I will use your information’s as the beneficiary of the fund.\n\
 nIn our Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remain
 ed unclaimed after Ten years an above\, the money will be transferred into
 the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of ki
 n in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreig
 ner and a Real Burkina Person cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.\n
 \nPlease I will like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete i
 f you are not interested.\n\nUpon receipt of your reply\, I will send you f
 ull details on how the Business will be executed and also note that 40% of
 this money will be for you as foreign partner\, in respect to the provision
  of a foreign account\, while 60% would be for me. Acknowledge receipt of t
 his message in acceptance of my mutual business endeavour by furnishing me
 with the following:\n\n(1) Your full name……….\n(2) Sex……….\n(3) Age……….\n(4
 ) Country………\n(5) Passport or ID…….\n(6) Occupation………\n(7) Personal Mobile
  number……….\n(8) Personal fax number………\n\nI shall intimate you on what to
 do when I get your confirmation and acceptance.\n\nFor security purpose\, r
 eply to me through this email address: mrahmedismail@laposte.net\n\nWaiting
  for your urgent response\n\nbest regards\, \n\nMr. Ahmed Ismail.\nView you
 r event at http://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NHZpNWhmbGR
 ic2JmbjdzZTVhZ3RuY3N0ZmMgbGlicmVvZmZpY2VAbGlzdHMuZnJlZWRlc2t0b3Aub3Jn&tok=M
 jMjbXIuYWhpc21haWwwMUBnbWFpbC5jb21jMzVlOWIxYWQ3MzIxNDdiNGQwNTlmODIzMmU0YTQ0
 MWY2NTc5ZmFl&ctz=America/New_York&hl=en.
LAST-MODIFIED:20130705T185841Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IS HIGHLY NEEDED.
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR