Hi everyone,

This weeks progress:

- Learned how to use LD_DEBUG (in order to debug why the internal
firebird wasn't working)
- Learned how to use gbuild/scp2 to install files (turned out to be
almost entirely unneeded here, as there is only one single library to be
installed, as I'd misunderstood the documentation / used outdated docs).
- Patched Firebird to be able to build with LO's icu (required playing
with LD_LIBRARY_PATH for the binaries used in the build to work correctly).
- Internal Firebird now usable with the Firebird-sdbc driver, and
without having to set any paths, thanks to the above.

I'm currently figuring out the windows build.

Cheers,

    Andrzej