Hello Alex,

I have added you to the group committers. This mean you now have: - the
ability to push other peoples patches to master with your review - the ability
to push your own patches to master directly This power comes with a
responsibility: We would like to invite you to do your share in reviewing the
patches of others. Every little bit helps, but it might be best to set
yourself a regular time (once a week, once a month, once a quarter). If you
are unsure at first, and shy to push patches by someone else to master, you
can start off by simply commenting on a patch. As said above: Every little bit
helps! Thanks and welcome on board!

Best,

Bjoern Michaelsen

Legal details: [1]http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint

15.06.2013 16:32 - Alex Ivan schrieb:   Hello,

 My name is Alex Ivan and I will be working on Google Summer of Code on the
project
 of implementing table styles for LibreOffice Writer.

 I have also submitted this patch, which has been merged:
 [2]https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/3401/

 I will require push rights in order to set up a feature branch and begin
coding.

 Best Wishes,
 Alex Ivan