Hi All,

This is just a reminder that we have our upcoming bug confirmation event
from June 20th - July 5th - to coincide with the release of 4.1 Release
Candidate 1.

Thanks to the people at TDF as well as SPI we are offering:

*top 5 people who triage bugs (confirm them) will receive LibreOffice
t-shirts*
*first 10 new contributors will receive a LibreOffice t-shirt*

One of the vital ways that LibreOffice gets better is by users reporting
bugs and then QA confirming the bugs - currently the backlog is
approximately 1,200 bugs that simply need to be confirmed.

The wonderful thing is that *no programming skills are needed*. Truly
beginners to advanced computer users are welcome to join and help us ensure
that the upcoming 4.1 release will be terrific.

For details and to join please visit:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Projects/Bug_Triage_Contest

I encourage every person on the mailing list to join and be part of the
great community of contributors.

Thanks!

Joel

--