On 6/06/2013 12:32, Fernand Vanrie wrote:

Jézus, confirmed that the extension can been downloaded from the extension site

Thanks to every one who helped use LO 4... as frontend for MySQL

Greetz

Fernand
On 6/06/2013 6:56, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 05:54:03PM +0200, Andreas Mantke wrote:
Am 25.05.2013 17:35, schrieb Jesús Corrius:
     I can do it. Should I rename the extension-file thus it reflects
     the use only for Windows? And maybe a version number in the file
     name would a big value.
This is the default file name you get when you compile it. I guess we
can name it something like mysql-connector-windows-1.0.1. Does it
sound good?
yes. Could you do this and give me the new URL on dropbox. I'll do the
fun stuff on the extensions-site then ;-)
Currently, when one downloads, one gets a file named
"extension-file-for-windows" instead of "something.oxt". This confuses
users, which think there is not extension; LibreOffice's extension
manager will by default *not* propose it for installation since it is
not called "something.oxt". Especially for Windows users in the
default configuration where the native file manager (explorer) does
not show extensions by default, and does not give any way to change a
file's extension, this can be stumping.

Please rename the file on the extensions website.
there is also good news, Bernard Ribot reported on the issue

Hi,

I downloaded extension with Jesus Corrius url.
Download is OK.
Installation under Win 7 32bits with LO 4.0 and LO 4.1.0 beta1 is OK.
Extension works correctly.

Thanks,
Bernard Ribot

greetz