On 05/06/13 11:18, Tomaž Vajngerl wrote:
On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 12:15 AM, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen@canonical.com
<mailto:bjoern.michaelsen@canonical.com>> wrote:

    Oh, while we are at it:

    This fancy new lookup tree seems to cause this crasher/stacktrace:

     https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1162191

    since LibreOffice 4.0~beta2, which was the first 4.0 release
    packaged for
    Ubuntu, causing some ~50 crashes on Ubuntu daily (second most common
    stacktrace
    for libreoffice right now).

This is pretty bad! There was already a bug report about this [1] but
was later closed.. so I did not look further into this. I will do a
review of the implementation, maybe I will spot the problem.

looking at the backtrace it seems the m_pSuggest in some node is invalid
and points into the woods....

i wonder what happens if the child node that is currently pointed to by
m_pSuggest is somehow removed (via removeKey), does childHasChanged()
handle this case?
it's not obvious to me.