On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 12:46:23PM +0200, Michael Stahl <mstahl@redhat.com> wrote:
this problem was introduced with

commit 1a3c90a292c7fc9060604151de9dc51eecf5b6a7
Author: Miklos Vajna <vmiklos@suse.cz>
Date:   Wed Feb 6 12:09:48 2013 +0100

    sw: let drawinglayer manage gradient styles of our textframes

    With this, the hacks from commits
    81a46fc86a530f028a5bd2f5e52fe0372d50ee38 and
    d7efffebd9651dd866349915360ade64b97d7301 are no longer necessary.

i hope i've fixed it with f5e8f5b0b5410d29b5cb1fb6fbbd8bf3c48a0201 but
don't have any real gradient bugdocs to check if it is the right fix.

sw/qa/extras/ooxmlexport/data/textframe-gradient.docx is a relevant
bugdoc, I see no problem with your commit. Making sure that the used
gradient name is unique is a task for the caller of that method.