Dne St 29. května 2013 12:54:54, Michael Stahl napsal(a):
On 29/05/13 12:45, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
I have running tinderbox instance and i noticed that TMP is continuously
spammed with various tmp files provided while libreoffice build was run.

After a week of run it amounts to 150 mb of data.

Is there actually some plan to make libreoffice build cleanup after
itself (even with crashed build these should be gone).
It is not such problem for me as I reboot once every few months so this
gets wiped from tmpfs, but still it should not happen.

probably from unit tests, most likely some stuff is "leaked" so the
files are not removed... please track down which tests do that and send
patches :)

Well thats the problem :-)

I myself dunno when I will have the time to look upon it so thats why I sent
the mail instead of just patching it out.

Also when I am thinking of it maybe it migth be nice easy hack, what do you
think should I create the bug?

Cheers

Tom