Hi Efe,

Hi,

first off, congrats for being accepted to LibreOffice GSoC 2013, we're
happy to have you! :)

Thank you. I am very happy and excited as well :)

So now is the time to get a fresh master build, and start hacking. One
part of this is clearly to gut the old options of too detailed stuff,
the entry point to start is cui/source/options/*,
cui/source/options/treeopt.cxx being the outer wrapper.

Thanks for the code pointers. I already have a build on my machine. I will
start hacking as soon as possible.

We'd then stick some 'advanced' button there, that opens a dialog akin
to firefox's about:config page, and lists options in a more
unstructured way than the previous option tabpages. This is best done
in C++ as well. ;)

We should discuss about UI. It is really important I think. I am trying to
draw a roadmap for the implementation. I will publish in a few day.

Let's hash out the details on irc in the next days.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Best Regards,

--