On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 02:00:17PM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
According to its AUTHORS file, orcus seems to be developed by "us",
but it the tarball does not give a homepage / contact point, it does
not seem to be in freedesktop git, ...

So I throw my patch here and someone will catch it...

That's already there in newer orcuses (0.5.x) which is used in -4-1/master.

And it was fixed in master/-4-1 with
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=faf72664d11deaa570a0f8c7e702ff07bf5914c8
before liborcus
was upgraded.

That commit should probably just be cherry-picked to -4-0.

Build failure for me of libreoffice-4-0 branch on just-released Debian
7.0 wheezy: uses boost::noncopyable, but does not #include the boost
header that defines it.

But yeah, we should include it. Either with a local patch or with a
new liborcus 0.3.x...

Regards,

Rene