Hi Grog,

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 02:00:08PM +0100, Grog <grog.fookes@geokinetics.com> wrote:
It would be nice if there was a mechanism to take a screen shot and
put it straight into presentations on linux, as opposed to the
current way that I can see which is..use (say) ksnapshot', save
file, import file into libreoffice impress..on the linux side of
life...i.e. intergrate the grabbing of screens/windows into the
libreoffice frame work.

Obviously I apologise if I have not seen this in the latest code.
But it would save a lot of work for people who need to do this kind
of thing.

This list is in general about discussing code, patches, etc. -- not the
right place to request features.

Though, given you mentioned ksnapshot, I guess you're on KDE: there
after you make the screenshot, you can just use the Copy button, then
Paste in Impress to avoid having to save the file on the disk. I believe
this is easy enough, and filling the clipboard with a screenshot is
really a task for the system, not LO itself.

Best,

Miklos