Hi all,

Since yesterday, I have been geting a build failure on OSX 10.8 in
gengal.bin with the following, even after a make clean and fresh pull
from master :

[build GAL] arrows
[build GAL] computers
2013-05-18 15:08:21.331 gengal.bin(89486:707) No Info.plist file in
application bundle or no NSPrincipalClass in the Info.plist file, exiting
2013-05-18 15:08:21.331 gengal.bin(89486:707) *** -[NSAutoreleasePool
release]: This pool has already been released, do not drain it (double
release)
make [1]: ***
[/Users/Shared/Repos/LO/core/workdir/unxmacxi.pro/Gallery/arrows.done]
Error 1

This appears to be a direct result of Matus' commit :

bae52ee3ef48d58deb6d7ff312b3f3db20c9c0f2

Alex