On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 10:37 PM, Tomaž Vajngerl <quikee@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

With formula editor you mean LO Math? I am working on a new "elements"
docking window as better alternative to the current one. All elements are
rendered so I can put in any equation that I want - see attached image. I
hope I will be able to deliver something in LO 4.1
By _visual_ formula editor I mean the experimental feature where one
can enter formulas directly in formula viewing frame, not having to
write LO Math code itself.
So, my question is rather for specially this feature, not the whole math.

Generally everything is in starmath folder in LO. Most interesting are
starmath/source/visitors.cxx / stamath/inc/visitors.hxx which contain
visitors which perform various tasks on a parsed equation tree like drawing
the equation. With a custom visitor you could for implement solving or
exporting.
Thanks, I'll have a look in that dir.

Regards, Tomaž

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 7:47 PM, Ruslan Kabatsayev <b7.10110111@gmail.com>