Hey Tor!

Yeah you got that right. It is actually a GSoC Task and i know it is a
little early but Thorsten thinks starting a little early would surely help
because this feature is something we dont want to compromise and more the
time,better it is ( so we can always keep enhancing and that is why the
speed of progress is a little delayed,as we keep talking to the UI Team as
well :D ) .
And regarding my past work,i am sure my mentor is pretty confident on my
friendliness with the code as i have been reading quite a lot of code since
a few months and i am also a contributor now (as mentioned in the
developers list :) ) :
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers#Developers_and_Contributors_list

And yeah i hope we stop running around the fact of syntactical errors i
made in a few bugs ( because i am sure it is always a learning process) and
i am also gonna talk to Eike soon about the fdo#55846 as that has been a
long pending bug which hasnt been verified ( i dont know ,it works solved
and fine on my machine ) And if you consider the other bug : 59397 , i
thought someone else had taken up as i had my university exams and so i was
not able to work on it ( I think we had talked about this on IRC ) .

[...]

Hope this finds you in good health.

Regards,
Janit