Hi Stepahn,
We will make another example. (have some problems with officebean.dll and
officebean.so .. , we are solving for the example)
But now , we are trying to make more tests.

The most critical issue now is the call from Ubuntu.
KDE on Windows or Linux, we can run, but in Ubuntu, after calling the main
screen soffice when we execute the call:

"aBean.startOOoConnection (" uno: socket, host = 127.0.0.1, port = 8100;
urp; StarOffice.ServiceManager ");"

He says that the libreoffice.so not find or run libjawt.so
" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/home/gha/myapp/lib/libofficebean.so: libjawt.so: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory"

"/home/gha/myapp/lib/libofficebean.so " - is path were we download that lib
and load that in the applet..

What I can try to solve UnsatisfiedLinkError ?

Fernando Gomes | Gerente de Desenvolvimento | Coordenador de Produtos
Skype: fernando.digitaldoc