I confirm I am implementing visual crop in writer with drag and drop. This already exists in
impress.
Today I have crop handles. I have updated svx so that I can get endsdrdrag in writer without
breaking crop in impress. I can resize the picture but I have difficulties in setting crop values.
Will have a look at the extension you pointed.
Philippe

Tommy <barta@quipo.it> a écrit :

On Wed, 01 May 2013 12:13:55 +0200, Regina Henschel