I have created a DOCX document (via Word 2013) and it has a simple cover page (attached to this
mail).
After hacking a bit into the XML of the document - I see there are some tags that maybe are not
supported by LibreOffice?
These are the tags:

*         wpg:wgp
[WordprocessingGroup<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/documentformat.openxml.office2010.word.drawinggroup.wordprocessinggroup.aspx>]

*         wpg:cNvGrpSpPr

*         wpg:grpSpPr

*         wpg:grpSp

*         wps:wsp
[WordprocessingShape<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/documentformat.openxml.office2010.word.drawingshape.wordprocessingshape.aspx>]

*         wps:cNvPr

*         wps:cNvSpPr

*         wps:spPr

*         wps:bodyPr

*         wps:txbx

After talking with some LibreOffice developers working with me - I was told by them that
LibreOffice supports the 2006 Word Scheme (used by Office 2007),
And does not support the 2010 Word Scheme.
Apparently - these tags are part of the 'newer' 2010 Word Scheme.

So my first step would be to make sure that the import\export process doesn't corrupt these values
(maps them to some LibreOffice concept).
The second step would be to support these features in the core.

A developer in this list told me that the 'presentation' guys know the most about this stuff.

So I guess my question is:

1.       Does LibreOffice indeed not support the 2010 Word Scheme in general?

2.       Does LibreOffice indeed not support the above tags?

3.       How difficult would it be to match each of these tags to an appropriate LibreOffice object?

4.       Which files should I look at that hold this information?

Thank you very much,
Adam Fyne
Office: +972-77-517-5008
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/cloudoninc> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/cloudon> |