On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Tor Lillqvist <tml@iki.fi> wrote:

As long as we have just one soffice.bin process running at a time anyway,
I think we should move in the direction of making it clear to the user,
too, that LibreOffice is one application and not several.

At least on Windows, IMHO, the user experience is better if we pretend that
are several applications instead of one. The advantages are the ones
mentioned in my previous email.

Besides, this is what Microsoft Office does... (not sure if this argument
will convince anyone here ;))

--
Jesús Corrius <jesus@softcatala.org>