Hi Ota,

On Tue, 2013-04-23 at 20:37 +0200, Ota Chasák wrote:
I have repaired bug 60791. Please let me know, if I can push the
changes, or sending a diff is OK.

        Sending a diff is just great :-) thanks for your fix !

        It seems to work nicely; but having said that - it seems that something
changed / broke in impress on master such that we can't get the active
frame and get the slideshow setup there - which is annoying / odd (but
not your problem :-).

        Thanks for the fix ! It'd be great to have a MPLv2/LGPLv3+ license
statement sent to the list for all your contributions (not just this
one) that we can link into here:

        http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

        Nice work,

                Michael.

PS. I was still looking for a better widget to do a drop-down to select
common times there, AFAICS there is nothing we can really use for
that ...