Quoting Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud@gmail.com>:

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 2:02 AM, David Ostrovsky <d.ostrovsky@gmx.de> wrote:
On Tue Apr 23 18:19:55 PDT 2013, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:

If you think that that list is missing someone(s) that are
very present on IRC and could help cover the request, I'm all ears.
can you please add Stephan and Lionel?

I have no objections adding stephan and lionel, please do.

done.
@Stephan, Lionel: you have the right now, don't screw it up ;-)

David. with your new patch having schedule/show queue would not mean
having get/put right ?

exactly! We would need to grant the new ACL to the BuildBots group first... and
as i said earlier, until we apply that patch, i do object to grant
the right to wider group of people: 15 core devs should do it for now.

that would be a great step in limiting the clusterfuck potential
definitely.
Please note: i've submitted the patch for master-buildbot (upcoming Gerrit 2.6 release) only.

David