On Sunday, 21 April 2013, Markus Mohrhard wrote:

No and as long as you don't plan to work on them I doubt anyone is going
to do it soon.

There's a friendly response... Where did you get that idea?

Additionally as long as this mainly serves as theoretical discussion

Why do you consider this to be a theoretical discussion? Don't you feel
there is any merit in the data sets?

I think it is off-topic here and should be moved to the discuss list.

Why is that? It's a fairly innocent enquiry.

However if you want to work on improving Calc's statistical capabilities I
think the best start is to think about a interface to connect it to R. I
think we even have somewhere at some old wiki page this idea as a crazy
idea for the future.

Regards,
Markus

Chris