Hi all,

I'm interested in implementing $subject[1] as a GSOC project since I have
some prior experience with coding a CMIS repository.

As I understand it, the scope of the project would be to show the version
history of documents while opening them from LibreOffice. However, in the
wiki page it says "showing and editing them in the LibreOffice GUI" (where
"them" is the version history). I'd like to know what's meant by "editing"
the version history.

Also, does the scope cover implementing front-end calls for services such
as checkOut,checkIn,cancelCheckout for documents in a CMIS repo from the
LibreOffice open dialog? (Not from scratch, but through libCmis)

Any clarification is greatly appreciated :)

[1] -
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Gsoc/Ideas#More_integration_with_Document_Management_Systems

Sagara Paranagama,
Final year Computer Engineering,